The Cleveland Ophthalmic Personnel Society provides quality continuing education credits to our members within our local community area.
- 2018 COPS Technician of the Year Award – Dana Ritzic COA - I would like to nominate Dana Ritzic COA as the 2018 Technician of the Year. I have known Dana or over 30 years, and we have worked together for many of them. As a widowed mother of a wonderful young man, she is an inspiration in hard work and tenacity. She has been a wonderful
- 2017 COPS Technician of the Year Award – Melanie Jennings COT - I would like to nominate Melanie Jennings for the Cleveland Ophthalmic Personnel Society Tech of the year. I started working with her 3 1/2 years ago. From the start I was impressed by her willingness to jump right into the clinic and do whatever it would take to get the job done. Without her, I
- Photos from Brunch 2017 -
- Brunch 2017 - Where: Embassy Suites, Independence When: March 19, 2017 “Genetics in Ophthalmology” Brenda Loffelman, CPA “Prosthetic Eyes” Darrel Hardin, Ocularist 7:45 Registration 8:30 Lecture Begins 12:30 Business Meeting 4 CEC Group A more info to follow.
- 2016 COPS Technician of the Year - 2016 Ophthalmic Technician of the Year – Joyce Conway, COT It is an honor to announce the winner of the Technician of the Year award. She is a COT who has been with the Cleveland Clinic for 30 plus years. She started in medical records at the main campus and eventually made her way to